Taking in the magnificent Condoriri valley, this trek also takes us into slightly lower terrain, enjoying a little more variety of landscapes and climate zones.
|Price per person (USD)|
|Groups of 2||$350|
|Groups of 3||$330|
|Groups of 4||$300|
|Groups of 5+||$275|
Depart La Paz for Tuni Condoriri, where we will begin a three hour trek to Chiar Khota lagoon, on the banks of which we will make our first camp.
Crossing two mountain passes of around 4,900m, we descend into the Liviñosa Valley to the community of Ancoma, at 3,750m. Camp.
Further descent into Chacapampa, in the Zongo valley, best known for its hydroelectric plants which feed much of the city of La Paz. A vehicle will be waiting for us to take us back to La Paz.
Trekking Kit List
Provided by Bolivian Mountains
- Tents (2 person, North Face or similar)
- Thermarest and roll mat
- Cooking utensils (stoves, pans, plates, cups etc.)
- Dining tent.
Recommended Personal Trekking Kit List
- Backpack (25-30lts recommended size)
- Kit bag or larger backpack for bulk of kit (porters, mules or llamas carry)
- Sleeping bag (3-4 seasons)
- Walking boots
- Torch/flashlight (with spare batteries)
- Waterproofs – tops and bottoms
- Sun hat/cap and warm headware
- Clothes for temperatures from -5ºC to 26ºC (treks generally vary from high to low altitudes)
- Sun cream
- Water bottle